Monday, October 13, 2014

Twitter


Twitter is pretty good with discussions but not the best.  Through hashtags its all linked together with tweets around the world but I find many things get lost over the web.  On blackboard its easier to see the thread and the replies.  On twitter if you don't specifically reply and just compose a tweet it won't necessarily go directly under the replied tweet.  In class, in person, discussion's are the best.  To me nothing can compare to a face to face conversation as opposed to face to phone.  Twitter you can reply to people that you wouldn't even have a chance to speak to in person.  I can have a conversation with a music artist on the west coast while I'm on the computer in my bedroom.  The check on the profile pages lets the users know that is a verified account not a parody or fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment